We are hiring!
Well its been a whirlwind beginning to Adventum Legal. We have lots of great work and fantastic clients and we are looking to add to our team.
Who are we?
Adventum Legal is a boutique law firm that bridges the gap between law, investment and innovation. We do a sophisticated level of commercial and corporate work, which matches what you would find in a top tier law firm or well known mid tier. The work we do focuses on technology, mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and private equity.
We have an excellent reputation and a highly successful corporate/commercial practice.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a part time lawyer (3 or 4 days per week) with between 3-8 years’ experience with a strong corporate and commercial background to join the team. We work differently to other law firms. You can work from wherever you like and as flexibly as you like. You will feel part of a team with regular connection points, plenty of collaboration and opportunities to develop.
You will also have the ability to craft the future direction of the firm, and be part of its growth and future leadership.
You will be working directly with Darren Sommers who is the founder of the firm. Darren has over 20 years’ experience in Technology Law and Corporate and Commercial Law. The work you will do will focus on:
· Mergers and Acquisitions for deal sizes up to $50 million.
· Private equity fund establishment and venture capital fund establishment.
· Transactional work for venture capital funds and high net worth investors.
· Investment transactions in the startup industry.
· Day to day corporate and commercial work for technology businesses, venture capital funds and high net worth investors.
· Technology specific commercial work.
You will also work with our network of law firms that support us in our transactional work. Yes we are a bit different in that we bring in other law firms to help on the deals that we do.
For a confidential discussion about the role please contact Darren Sommers at first instance via email at email@example.com